I’m hunkering down and I’m going to project the heck out of this weekend. Here’s what’s on the to do list:
- 12M Run for World Running Day
- Home Depot – Potting Soil, Flowers and a Watering Cain (Current Flower Situation – FAIL)
- Bay Cities for a trip to DT (delicious town)
- Crafted Antlers
- West Elm for this amazing Owl Lamp – plus its 20% off right now. DUH.
- CB2 – need more of these and these
- and hopefully a little R & R
The flower boxes and the antlers – I’m thinking of doing a pre-and post on them. Watch them go from tragic to magic. Yeah, that sounded about right.
Also, in the last day I registered for 2 races – the FrontRunners Get Fit and Be Fit 10K and the XTERRA Turkey Trot in Topanga Canyon. Running is getting busy (and expensive).
Cheers to the weekend!