Recently, FitFluential asked their ambassadors to create a personal Fitness Bucket List on Pinterest. This board represents everything that interests me and I would like to achieve but for whatever reason I have not accomplished…YET.
if doing this doesn’t inspire a little ‘get.off.the.couch.mojo’ I don’t know how to help.
Here are some of the things on my bucket list
- Learn how to run free – and get out of my own head when I run.
- Become more competitive at Beach Volleyball
- Add track repeats to my running
- LOVE the hills
- White Water Raft
- Stand Up on a Surfboard
- Invest in a Treadmill for early morning winter running
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Run across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Perfect my running form and get more comfortable in minimalist running shoes
- Hold a Sideways Crow pose
- Collaborate on a designers active wear or running shoe line
- Pace a marathon or half marathon
- Run ING NYC with Fred’s Team
Lots and lots on the Bucket List – more than enough to keep me motivated and inspired (and trying new things).
If you could create your Fitness Bucket List, what would you add to it?